Learning and Information Technology (LIT) is a support organization dedicated to providing efficient and effective state-of-the-art learning and information technology solutions and services to students, faculty, and staff for instruction, administration, and public service in support of the University's mission.
LIT maintains an ever-growing, searchable KnowledgeBase of help documents that inform campus users with technology. Visit us at kb.uwstout.edu!
We value people, our staff and the people we serve, through:
- Customer Service - Anticipating and responding to our customer needs in a consistent and timely manner
- Communication - Building a collegial and trusting environment through open, honest, and ongoing dialog
- Collaboration - Create models of collaboration to work with the campus community that leverage resources and address priorities
- Leadership - Guiding the campus as our technology landscape evolves
- Reliability - Providing reliable information resources and a secure technology infrastructure
- Stewardship - Identify and support efficiencies, fiscal responsibility, and continuous improvement