Our 6-week blended and online teaching & training (BOTT) course includes:
- Examining online and blended learning environments.
- Analyzing current research on teaching and learning using learning management systems.
- Designing technology-based student-centered activities aligned to standards.
- Examining how to increase learning access and reduce barriers for students to engage equitably in the educational process.
- Demonstrating ethical use of digital information resources in blended and online environments.
Whether you are in health care, education, business, or a trainer in any other industry, this online course will help you design authentic learning experiences that integrate the purposeful use of digital tools to accommodate learner needs.
Register now to reserve a spot. There is no registration fee to reserve a class. No transcripts are required.
EDUC 763 Designing for Blended and Online Environments (2 Credits)
Fall: September 11 - October 20
Tuition: $476 per semester hour graduate credit ($952 for a two-credit course-23-23 tuition fees)
Fall Tuition Due - October 11, 2023.
Design authentic learning experiences that are aligned with objectives and integrate the purposeful use of digital tools to accommodate learner needs.
In this course, educators will learn how to create accessible unit plan that meets the needs of all learners. It will prepare educators to explain how learner differences affect instruction design and delivery, how to locate and evaluate electronic information resources for use in educational settings and how to use digital resources ethically and responsibly.
NOTE: This is one of the required courses for individuals pursuing the Blended and Online Teaching and Training Certificate (BOTT) and is also open as an individual course to students seeking professional development.
If you need a copy of the syllabus for your employer to approve enrollment in the class, email: Online Professional Development.
2 semester hours of graduate credit
Instructor: Maggie Rouman
We invite you to enroll in our BOTT courses to meet your professional development goals if you seek a career change, graduate credits, or just a refresher course.
This course is an approved elective in the Master of Science in Education online degree program.
Who Should Enroll:
- K-12 instructors
- Higher education faculty & staff
- Training professionals
- Instructional designers
- Technology integration specialists
- E-learning developers
- Continuing education professionals