We lead and implement marketing communications, strategies and research to help drive UW-Stout's enrollment, partnerships, and fundraising initiatives.
Marketing Communications (MarCom) works collaboratively across campus to lead campus-wide marketing strategies through:
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans and campaigns that support a wide variety of campus goals
- Oversight of branding guidelines, imagery, and our internet presence
- Engagement of students, donors, and partners through the effective implementation of story-telling via news stories, web, publications, email campaigns, advertising, social media, and video
- Data and research to help inform strategic decision-making
- Leadership, education, and outreach with various campus committees and constituencies
Request Marketing Services
Faculty and staff can submit requests for marketing support related to following needs through MarCom's StoutCloud services page.
- Design/Print Requests
- Digital Marketing Requests
- Email Design Requests
- Photo or Video Requests
- Faculty & Staff Profile Support