Our 6-week blended and online teaching & training (BOTT) capstone course includes:
- Creating an environment that incorporates blended methods, techniques, and tools.
- Articulating a detailed professional development plan setting goals based on lessons learned during the certificate program.
- Analyzing the impact of trends in online/blended learning on teaching practice and student learning.
EDUC 764 Blended and Online Teaching and Training Capstone (1 Credit)
Fall: November 6 - December 15
Tuition: $476 per semester hour graduate credit
Fall Tuition Due - October 11, 2023.
Reflect on research and integrate best practices to develop a web-based learning environment and articulate a blended and online teaching mission statement and philosophy.
In this course, educators will explore opportunities related to online and blended teaching and training and develop a web-based learning environment using an LMS to create accessible instruction or develop a detailed professional development plan based on lessons learned during the certificate program to stay current on trends.
NOTE: This is the final course for individuals pursuing the Blended and Online Teaching and Training Certificate (BOTT). PREREQUISITES: Successful completion of EDUC 761, 762 and 763 with B or better.
If you need a copy of the syllabus for your employer to approve enrollment in the class, email: Online Professional Development.
Register now to reserve a spot. There is no registration fee to reserve a class. No transcripts are required.
1 semester hour of graduate credit
Instructor: Maggie Rouman
We invite you to enroll in our BOTT courses to meet your professional development goals if you seek a career change, graduate credits, or just a refresher course.
This course is an approved elective in the Master of Science in Education online degree program.
Who Should Enroll:
- K-12 instructors
- Higher education faculty & staff
- Training professionals
- Instructional designers
- Technology integration specialists
- E-learning developers
- Continuing education professionals