Skip to main content
University Police are fully certified officers through the Wisconsin Department of Justice Law Enforcement Standards Board and have statutory jurisdiction on all lands subject to the control of the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System.
- A mutual aid agreement with the City of Menomonie and Dunn County gives arrest authority off campus.
- Citations and arrests, by University Police are handled by the Dunn County District Attorney's Office.
- University Police can enforce all state and local traffic regulations.
- University Police are dispatched from the Dunn County Communications center by calls to our non-emergency line and 911.
- In 2021, a new state law requires all law enforcement agencies to post a link to their Use of Force Policy. Ours can be found here.