Connect with manufacturers who know.
As a Wisconsin business or manufacturing leader, you know the obstacles of running your operation. UW-Stout Manufacturing Outreach Center (MOC) CEO Peer Council is an ideal opportunity to connect and "compare notes" with other regional manufacturers who share similar daily challenges. Our structured monthly meetings of select peers invite you to be part of candid dialogue in a confidential setting - a place to share ideas, find solutions, and gain opportunities for organizational and personal growth.
Meetings may include guest experts, training, and/or plant tours. Topics are based on the group's expressed areas of interest.
The MOC difference:
- Focused on manufacturing and operations;
- Access to industry and topic experts;
- Regional and national speakers and industry updates;
- Guided discussions and learning opportunities;
- Online sharing of resources and discussion;
- Facilitation of a Shared Community with privacy, respect, and trust; and
- Applied research on topics of interest and current insights
Is UW-Stout's Peer Council a good fit for you? Let's talk.
What to expect:
- Structured meetings for manufacturers from non-competing regional industries.
- Interactive discussion to share your ideas, experiences, and suggestions with others.
- Access to trusted advisors and topic experts - not simply networking or sales solicitation.
- Commitment to attend each month - not a casual opportunity.
Tomahawk Live TrapGreg Smith Owner - Tomahawk Live Trap...their experiences saved me time by not having to go through as much of a learning curve.